Billy Royal® Classic Work Saddle
Shop the finest range of Billy Royal® Classic Work Saddle. The gorgeous rugged chocolate leather is ideal for the entire day, regular training, colt breaking or simply a pleasure ride. Made with the best hand chosen hides and specially crafted wooden trees, the saddle has been adjusted to accommodate all horse breeds, from Arabians to Quarter Horses. There’s also a lifetime guarantee on the tree.
- Latigo tie lash and snap tie included.
- In-skirt rigging, and rawhide wrapped stirrups.
- The neck estimates 6 1/2″.
- The seat skirt estimates 28 1/2″ with a 16″ drop.
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Good Comfort Level – Planned considering comfort for both you and your horse. You will appreciate the properly balanced, hand cushioned seat. In addition, the product maintains the best position for your sitting posture and legs.
- Close Contact Feel – A close contact pattern under the fender permits you to establish an enhanced feeling of closeness with your horse.
- Easy Change Fenders – Easy Change Fenders mechanism allows for the easy adjustment of fenders. Attached stirrup hobbles remain with the fender consistently and shield them from being lost.
- Flex Fender For Increased Comfort – This saddle protector features a flex fender with a cutaway design, for a more relaxed, and comfortable feel, while also decreasing knee stress and making it easy for you to turn your feet.
- Stirrup hobbles connected with a ‘slit’ design to prevent lost hobbles.
- Durable Stainless Rings on both the handle and front and back skirt.