Billy Royal® Santa Ana Show Saddle
Billy Royal® Santa Ana Show Saddle best suited to riders that seek ultra comfort in their everyday horse rides as well as enhanced feeling of closeness with their horse. The saddle offers a secure and proper seating position, giving the rider stability over all terrains.
This seat carefully assembled with a real silver plated handle, horn and larger than average corner plates and Full sivel Cantle with dark leather trim and silver studs. The saddle crafted in the traditional Entz design by hand. Hand engraved 92.5 % authentic silver plate is easy to maintain and will maintain a long-lasting sparkle on the saddle. The product is professionally assembled from hand-picked leather for its high caliber and versatility for years of use.
- Custom made wooden Best English horse saddles, rawhide wrapped tree with a lifetime warranty
- Full silver pommel and horn with oversized corner plates
- Super comfortable hand-padded and shaped suede seat with a narrower twist
- Our custom trees modified to fit today’s modern conformations, from Arabians to QH’s
- Pre-turned Flex Fenders allows riders freer foot movement for better contact with their horse
- Lined skirts and fenders are easy to condition and provide a finished professional look
- Attached stirrup hobbles stay with the fender at all times and keep them from being lost
- Easy Change fender adjustment raises and lowers stirrup lengths effortlessly
- Close contact cut out under leg for greater feel and communication with your horse
- Leather tie strap and off billet
- 6 1/2″ Gullet
- Skirt length: 29 1/2″
- Drop: 17″